US-Made M4 Trigger

M4Madness

I just read an interview with Bill Geissele of Geissele Automatics that was released today, and he indicated that they are working on a new trigger for the Benelli M4. I wonder if they are the company CarrierComp is working with. I hope so, as I have a Geissele trigger in my LaRue Tactical OBR 7.62, and it is sweet! Their M16 triggers were safety certified by Crane Naval Surface Warfare Center, and all the 'Tier 1' SOF units use their triggers.

I just read an interview with Bill Geissele of Geissele Automatics that was released today, and he indicated that they are working on a new trigger for the Benelli M4. I wonder if they are the company CarrierComp is working with. I hope so, as I have a Geissele trigger in my LaRue Tactical OBR 7.62, and it is sweet! Their M16 triggers were safety certified by Crane Naval Surface Warfare Center, and all the 'Tier 1' SOF units use their triggers.

do you have a link to the article?

AR15.com has a monthly newsletter that you can subscribe to. That's where I read it. Go to the following page, then subscribe to the newsletter at the lefthand side of the page:

http://www.ar15.com

Geissele is supplying the triggers for our AR15.com billet lower receivers, so the owner of AR15.com interviewed him. He was asked if they had plans to make triggers for other firearms and he stated that one for the Benelli M4 is in the works.

Guest cleefurd

Yes Sir he's the man.

After a little "horse-trading" (mag tubes for AR triggers) I pitched the idea, and he said we needed to talk. We have and he seems to have a firm grasp of what is needed (understatement). I left his name out of the updates to spare him any grief while he sorts out the details. I'm very excited to see what he produces, and am in line too.

That is great news. It'll be nice to get my M4 to the point where it no longer has the worst trigger pull of all my rifles and shottys.

Since I'm running a Mesa stock the compliance isn't necessary, but I may end up with a C-Stock some day.

Grizz

I could care less where it comes from, as long as the manufacturer stands behind it, and the distributor has it in stock.

This guy make s bullet proof stuff. It's the last item you'll hang on or in your shotgun you need to worry about. If you want it ASAP, I suggest to email him and see if they're establishing a waiting list. I did. Just not quite sure if the market volume bears Midway, Brownell's etc stocking it, but he sells his products on his website so...