US-Made M4 Trigger

M4Madness

I left his name out of the updates to spare him any grief while he sorts out the details. I'm very excited to see what he produces, and am in line too.

Good job Marine. But now Bill has exposed himself. Let's hope he does not get badgered too hard. Geissele cited a few reasons (called excuses by many) for the lengthy delay from inception. Same reasons I'd heard from you. Guess it's true, triggers should not be loaded into gumball machines at the mall. High end merchandise takes time to develop and build, even for this guy, and he specializes in triggers. Imagine that.

Classy move collaborating with the best. Make sure you don't lose that waiting list.

BTW old man, I'm still offering that trade for goods/services if you are willing, an SBEII already equipped with the pistol grip stock you were looking for.

PM me and let me know.

Guest cleefurd
....BTW old man, I'm still offering that trade for goods/services if you are willing, an SBEII already equipped with the pistol grip stock you were looking for.

PM me and let me know.

Keep your rifle General, I found one. Check your email Sir.

Guest cleefurd
I just read an interview with Bill Geissele of Geissele Automatics that was released today, and he indicated that they are working on a new trigger for the Benelli M4.....

They (Geiselle) were not aware the interview would be divulged as a press release, so please consider that fact along with the lack of definitive time lines from their camp.

I've been given the following updates, in order to diminish him being blindsided with abundant inquiries.

• ETA for hammer- Approx 6 weeks
  • Estimated MSRP $49.00 for 922® compliance hammer.
  • Full FCG will be considerably higher cost, (think realm of high-end AR trigger sets) aimed at Benelli Sponsored Distribution channels who will remain un-named until rendering of final product.

On behalf of the distinguished team of experts at Geissele, thanks to everyone for the continued interest.

Kip

Edited by cleefurd

Full FCG will be considerably higher cost, (think realm of high-end AR trigger sets) aimed at Benelli Sponsored Distribution channels who will remain un-named until rendering of final product.

Will you be offering the full sets, or will that strictly be through other channels? I'm aware that they'll probably be around $150-$250, if priced the same as their AR-15/M16 triggers. It's been a while since I saw a Benelli M4 trigger assembly (just got a new M4 recently and did nothing more than put it in the safe -- my last M4 was about 5 years ago.) Are the hammers easily removed and installed, or would one be better served to buy the full firecontrol group?

Guest cleefurd

The full kit is reportedly going to be closer to the $250 range, depending on factors not yet determined. Still too soon to say.

The politics of who will have access to the full FCG is rather complex, and there are at least 3 parties involved that will decide. Again that press release was NOT anticipated, so the answer to that question is yet to be determined. I promise you no one yet knows who will or will not be a distribution channel for the full FCG (hammer disconnector and trigger ensemble). When Geissele knows, they are bound to release that information. Apparently the logistics involve sponsorships involving Benelli and select players within the "3Gun" community. No deep dark secrets, just collaborations which are not fully evolved yet.

The "Stand Alone" hammer offering will be exclusively through Carriercomp, that much is known, as a cost effective refinement which soley addresses 922® concerns, without necessarily having to spend spend for all 3 components in the complete FCG.

Thanks for the update Kip. Knowing how busy you are makes it that much more appreciated and hopefully will give Geiselle some slack in answering the flood of communication that they must be encountering. Will look forward to the final products.:cool:

I'm glad we'll get compliance for a skeleton stock with just the hammer, forearm, magazine, and follower. $49 bucks over what I've already put into the M4 will make it a steal.

~$250 for the full fire control group seems reasonable too. Of course, the term "Benelli sponsored distribution channels" causes some worry. I'm hoping that doesn't exclude a lot of retail outlets commonly used (Brownell's, etc.). I don't really care about all the logistics, so long as the product can make it into my hands without unreasonable delays, additional costs, and "LE/military only" hoops.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cleefurd

~$250 for the full fire control group seems reasonable too. Of course, the term "Benelli sponsored distribution channels" causes some worry. I'm hoping that doesn't exclude a lot of retail outlets commonly used (Brownell's, etc.). I don't really care about all the logistics, so long as the product can make it into my hands without unreasonable delays, additional costs, and "LE/military only" hoops.

Mr Geissele called this morning !!

The stand-alone Geissele Hammer appears to be about a month away from tenative release.

Update regarding FCG ensemble; Geissele intends to conduct thorough trials before making the complete trigger group package available for distribution, so it is still a ways out. It is still coming, but no ETA has been set yet. Mr Geissele has also indicated we will be in the supply line, which should ease availabilty concerns.

Their triggers are indescribably well engineered and built. It is an honor from my vantage point, knowing Geissele has embraced the Benelli aftermarket audience. I've conveyed to him my perspective of the demand, and by all appearances he takes everyones enthusiasm very very seriously.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank each person who contacted me, and for voicing your expectations which were directly passed on to Geissele on your behalf. They heard you all, loud and clear.

Guest cleefurd
Thanks for the update Kip. Knowing how busy you are makes it that much more appreciated and hopefully will give Geiselle some slack in answering the flood of communication that they must be encountering. Will look forward to the final products.:cool:

Thanks Kevin !!

"The stand-alone Geissele Hammer appears to be about a month away from tenative release."

Is it asking too much for a Geissele "Disconnector" to go with the Geissele Hammer? I like the fit of my stock forearm.

Great news!

A FCG would make my BM4 close to perfect.

I run Geissele triggers on all my AR's.

They make a great product, with excellent quality control.

I'm on the list, impatiently waiting.

Thanks for the updates Kip

-V

• 1 month later...
Guest cleefurd
In for a hammer the second I notice it is released.

Thanks SD,

The 1st batch (approximately 30 hammers) is scheduled to ship to us June 14th (next Tuesday).

Will list as soon as previous email inquiries have been notified and "dibs" either seized or passed.

The second batch is anticipated less than two weeks later.

Mr Geissele is on vaction after that, and reports he will build more after the initial field trials trickle in from these first two batches.

EDIT: We agreed to first fill previous customer inquiries sent to [email protected] subject line reading BM4FCG.

Those first 30 inquiries received through April 25th 2011 will be given courtesy "dibs" on the first batch.

I fully expect there will be more than enough in the second batch (3 weeks from today) to fill the remaining demand. It is projected that within 45 days all current demand may be met, and excess inventory will be on hand.

Kip Carrier

Edited by cleefurd

Thanks SD,

The 1st batch (approximately 30 hammers) is scheduled to ship to us June 14th (next Tuesday).

Will list as soon as previous email inquiries have been notified and "dibs" either seized or passed.

The second batch is anticipated less than two weeks later.

Mr Geissele is on vaction after that, and reports he will build more after the initial field trials trickle in from these first two batches.

EDIT: We agreed to first fill previous customer inquiries sent to [email protected] subject line reading BM4FCG.

Those first 30 inquiries received through April 25th 2011 will be given courtesy "dibs" on the first batch.

I fully expect there will be more than enough in the second batch (3 weeks from today) to fill the remaining demand. It is projected that within 45 days all current demand may be met, and excess inventory will be on hand.

Kip Carrier

wow, this is amazing!