US-Made M4 Trigger

M4Madness

So does installing this hammer along with a full-length tube, follower and forend make a C-stock equipped M4 922r compliant?

Quote from CarrierComp: Combined with our US made magazine tube and US made follower, your fixed stock Benelli M4 achieves 922® compliance.

As you can see from the quote, it doesn't state anything about C-Stock, it specifically states 'fixed stock'

I don't have any idea, just posting what they state.

Quote from CarrierComp: Combined with our US made magazine tube and US made follower, your fixed stock Benelli M4 achieves 922® compliance.

As you can see from the quote, it doesn't state anything about C-Stock, it specifically states 'fixed stock'

I don't have any idea, just posting what they state.

Adding a US-made forearm to the list above makes the collapsible stock legal.

Ordered mine tonight and no idea what number I was or am on the waiting list. :-)

USmadeHammer.jpg

E-mails were sent out early this morning to everyone on the waiting list and we were given our ranking to enter in the comments box when placing our online orders.

E-mails were sent out early this morning to everyone on the waiting list and we were given our ranking to enter in the comments box when placing our online orders.

I think he only notified the 1st thirty inquiries, and may go forward when he gets more... No ranking reply on my inquiry either, sent well after April 25th

....Those first 30 inquiries received through April 25th 2011 will be given courtesy "dibs" on the first batch.....
Edited by BM4robbins

CC's web site says this hammer is "in stock". I guess not though. .

The store seemed to indicate "In-Stock " so that they could get the ball rolling, but the description states "

NOW AVAILABLE~Shipping on June 21st, 2011

I order one anyway, but, didn't see how to find out where on the waiting list I am.

I think post # 49 narrowed it down some.

Ask him if you haven't already.

from post #41: "The stand-alone Geissele Hammer appears to be about a month away from tenative release."

Is it asking too much for a Geissele "Disconnector" to go with the Geissele Hammer? I like the fit of my stock forearm.

And Kevin from AZ (post #42) is the ONLY one who agrees with me. My compliant, 922r, M4 C stocked, WOULD look like this:

Kip DISCONNECTOR

Kip Hammer=got it (on order!)

Kip Mag Tube=got it

Kip Follower=got it

Almost there...Kip, just one more...?

Guest cleefurd
....Is it asking too much for a Geissele "Disconnector" to go with the Geissele Hammer? I like the fit of my stock forearm....

And Kevin from AZ (post #42) is the ONLY one who agrees with me. My compliant, 922r, M4 C stocked, WOULD look like this:

....DISCONNECTOR

....Almost there......just one more...?

Geissele is knee deep in the 3 gun ensemble, which will have a different hammer/disconnector design.

Unless he asks me NOT to, (I ran it by him and he didn't seem too thrilled about carving out a stock disconnector)

I will pick up where I left off in January, and finish the disconnectors, which will be at least as good as stock, and very affordable.

Either way I promise to make it happen.

Thanks ME163

from post #41: "The stand-alone Geissele Hammer appears to be about a month away from tenative release."

Is it asking too much for a Geissele "Disconnector" to go with the Geissele Hammer? I like the fit of my stock forearm.

Kip DISCONNECTOR

Kip Hammer=got it (on order!)

Kip Mag Tube=got it

Kip Follower=got it

Almost there...Kip, just one more...?

I went with the Surefire M80, but I am with you. I wish we could get just oooooone more part.

Geissele is knee deep in the 3 gun ensemble, which will have a different hammer/disconnector design.

Unless he asks me NOT to, (I ran it by him and he didn't seem too thrilled about carving out a stock disconnector)

I will pick up where I left off in January, and finish the disconnectors, which will be at least as good as stock, and very affordable.

Thanks ME163

The nice thing is, "all" you have to do is copy the OEM in an appropriate material/heat-treated part and laser USA on it. No R&D into design required.

Thanks ME163

Thank you.

Guest cleefurd
Is he working the M2 hammer/disconnector or M4? If M4 why different design for gaming?

I mentioned to Geissele the scenario where owners have "over-run" the M4 trigger on speed drills, winding up with the hammer down on a loaded chamber. We briefly discussed how subtle geometry changes might be effected to diminish that rare tendency. He may have other refinements in mind as well, too early for me to know/share.

He is considering many approaches, involving feasability and # of components ultimately involved in the make-over (whether or not the trigger component has to be redesigned is the biggest variable). As soon as I know more I'll pass it on for sure.

I mentioned to Geissele the scenario where owners have "over-run" the M4 trigger on speed drills, winding up with the hammer down on a loaded chamber. We briefly discussed how subtle geometry changes might be effected to diminish that rare tendency. He may have other refinements in mind as well, too early for me to know/share.

He is considering many approaches, involving feasability and # of components ultimately involved in the make-over (whether or not the trigger component has to be redesigned is the biggest variable). As soon as I know more I'll pass it on for sure.

The m4 has a split time of .17 seconds per the only test I have read. With your ti/a2 handle this may be slightly diminished.