Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock $150 shipped NEW

Jackalope33B

HA! Now that the thread heading got your attention, it is true.

If you are a LEO, Govt employee, etc let your friends know that you can buy directley from Benelli a M4 Collapsible Stock for $150 shipped (as of 10/10)

I am posting this because Im tired of seeing honest LEOs being suckered into buying these stocks for duty use from leechers off of gunbroker, and even on this site for in excess of $300, $400, $500+ dollars. Its crazy, so get over yourself if you have been selling them.

Buyers, GOOGLE is your friend. Use it :)

The person of contact for the stock is:

Laurie Kayser

Benelli/Franchi Coordinating Assistant

Benelli USA/ Stoeger Industries

17603 Indian Head Hwy

Accokeek, MD 20607

301-283-6981 ext 136

301-283-6988 -FAX

Edited by Jackalope33B

This is known if your LE..as you get discounts on alot of things..other than benelli

If you are LEO, and you did not look into gov contractors/companys, before any firearm purchase your pretty stupid :)

But as mosley128 said it, paperwork must be supplied.... However, the firearm can be for personal use, only some firearms require that they be used in the LE department, in which case a letterhead from your department signed by the chief is required..other wise they just ask for LE ID

atleast that is the way ALL government contractors that sell benelli do it

I assume buying direct from benelli is the same way..

I got mine for 160 USD shipped, from a Gov site

Edited by Raw Melody

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, new to the board and glad to be here...

That said, I am no longer in the government employ :-). But gee, if I could find the M4 collapsible stock within the stratosphere of $150 I would take one.

The $150/$160 figure has been thrown around for awhile. The problem is finding someone that will sell non LE/Gov. at an honest price.

Until then, folks like me are on the sideline.

• 3 weeks later...

Last time I checked, Benelli required you to submit a memo on departmental letterhead stating that the stock would be used for duty use. Is this no longer the case? It would be nice if they would simply allow active (and perhaps also retired) LE to buy the stocks upon providing their credentials.

Awesome! Now i just have to find a mount low enough to co-witness a T-1.

Not possible.

You won't get any lower than the factory mount. It will not co-witness lower 1/3 or absolute.

However, you can put Kip's rail on the weapon, and then use a LaRue QD mount for your T1 (Or if you like ADM mounts better, I have one I can sell you for a reasonable price--PM me an offer after checking their MSRP's, although I do recommend LaRue over them, this one is cheaper obviously since it's used.)

The whole purpose of a co-witness is to provide instant intel to you if the weapon is roughhoused that one of the sight devices is grossly off if they shift position relative to one another, and to provide instant back-up if the electronic optic goes down.

While you lose the checks/balances feature of a co-witness, a QD mounted optic can be jettisoned very fast and get you back in the game. So far, it's the best solution at present.

If you want to try ADM's lowest mount for the T1 optic, just shoot me a PM with a reasonable offer. I still even have their own special little orange "lok-tite" that they ship with it. I used blue. Other than normal marks from usage on the square range and a touch of the lok-tite still in areas you can't wipe off, looks OEM, but it's used and I'm selling it as such if you or anyone else wants it.

Edited by Unobtanium

• 1 year later...

Promag and ATI both have collapsible stock systems "in the works," but I doubt we'll see either product shipping before the holiday season rolls around.

That said, the Promag system looks promising, at sub-$200, it basically clones the Benelli collapsible stock, and includes a forend that has left, right, and underside Picatinny rails. I'm hopeful that I can get my hands on one.

Promag and ATI both have collapsible stock systems "in the works," but I doubt we'll see either product shipping before the holiday season rolls around.

That said, the Promag system looks promising, at sub-$200, it basically clones the Benelli collapsible stock, and includes a forend that has left, right, and underside Picatinny rails. I'm hopeful that I can get my hands on one.

ProMag Has so many bad reviews they disabled the review on there website for the m4 c stock

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2172[/ATTACH]

Edited by heckler&kochp2000

ProMag is crap. Sorry.

That said, the Promag system looks promising, at sub-$200, it basically clones the Benelli collapsible stock...

I doubt that.

I had the Promag c stock and it's a piece of junk, I returned it for a refund. don't go the cheap route...you'll be disappointed.

Just out of curiosity what kind of problems did you have with the Promag collapsible stock? I know that looks can be deceiving, but to look at it, it doesn't appear to be too awfully different from the OEM Benelli. I know the Benelli is bound to be better, but I am just wondering what kind of bad reviews the Promag has gotten. Anyone who has owned one care to say?

Just out of curiosity what kind of problems did you have with the Promag collapsible stock? I know that looks can be deceiving, but to look at it, it doesn't appear to be too awfully different from the OEM Benelli. I know the Benelli is bound to be better, but I am just wondering what kind of bad reviews the Promag has gotten. Anyone who has owned one care to say?

Zeke and several others were not unhappy with theirs: http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php/29800-US-Made-Benelli-M4-Collapsible-Stock?highlight=promag

I'm not worried about 922r compliance, I'm worried about it being a gunfight-worthy stock.
I agree with that!!!

Not a 922r compliant stock made with foreign parts is what it states on the packages.

You have a dog in the fight... If you want to sell me one of the Benelli stocks for an equivalent price I'll take it... Some of us just don't have $500-600 to drop on a stock.

[TABLE=class: colors_descriptionbox, width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=width: 1][/TD]

[TD=width: 100%][TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD]"3 position collapsible aluminum butt stock with rubber recoil pad replaces fixed stock on Benelli M4 shotguns. Precision injection molded forend is constructed of a glass filled impact modified polymer with picatinny accessory rail at the 6 o’clock position. Forend has mounting points at the 3 & 9 o’clock positions to accept standard AR-15 hand guard rails to mount additional accessories. U.S.A made and sec. 922.R compliant. "

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

is how they advertize the collapsible stock http://www.promagindustries.com/product-p/pm253.htm

I haven't seen the packaging in person so I can comment beyond what I've read.