ten inch Benneli M4 compleated project

d

That is f'ing awesome. Do you plan to put the front sight back on?

It would be to difficult to resolder it with out discoulring the barrel. I think I am going to put a small red dot like a doctor optics on it, with a ten inch barrel I will not need long range accurace. I also have a laser sight mounted under the barrel (you can barely see it in the picture.) It has three adjustable laser dots that are adjustable and I set them for my pattern at 15 yards.

Regards,

d

That is f'ing awesome. Do you plan to put the front sight back on?

It would be to difficult to resolder it with out discoulring the barrel.

I bet it wouldn't cost much to have Victor at US Anodizing reparkerize the barrel -- probably less than $50.

http://www.usanodizing.com/

That's a sharp-looking weapon. If we could have SBS's here in Indiana, I'd be all over it myself.

I'm looking at doing this very same thing but having King Armory do the work. It should be easy enough to re-solder the front sight using ribbon silver and just the right amount of heat on the sight lug.

The real question I have is.............are you using a 2 or a 4 port barrel. Are you having any cycling issues at all? Looks sweet but I think I would want the front sight on mine.:cool:

One more question, what did you do, if anything, for the mag cam detent? Or did you just simply tighten the mag cap against that hand guard

lug? If so, does it work loose when firing?

Thanks!

Edited by KB Fab

1, rubber thin o ring to replace the detent. Two port gas system, fire 2.75 and 3 inch and have no problums.

2. Capicaty is six 2.75 inch shells with a carrier load.

3. It it is senstive to ammo. I primarly use magnum loads but it will cycle with #4 3?.

Regards,

d

Sorry, I think it needs the front sight. Looks unfinished.

Agreed. Also, if you have the ability to measure (with dial calipers), would you be willing to determine the final thickness of the end of the barrel? Also, while you are at it, could you measure the inside diameter at the barrel end? Thanks man.

Agreed. Also, if you have the ability to measure (with dial calipers), would you be willing to determine the final thickness of the end of the barrel? Also, while you are at it, could you measure the inside diameter at the barrel end? Thanks man.

Of course, I would like to put on the mep light front sight I have. I have calipers and will do a compleate measurment of center of bore to back sight. I just do not want to mess the finish.

Regards,

d.