ten inch Benneli M4 compleated project

d

But spell Benelli and completed incorrectly in the title of your own thread? :eek: Careless, ignorant, or excited? Excuses. Makes me question if there were any "extra" pieces after it was assembled.

He DID forget to put the front sight back on.... :D

But spell Benelli and completed incorrectly in the title of your own thread? :eek: Careless, ignorant, or excited? :confused: Excuses. Makes me question if there were any "extra" pieces after it was assembled.

this is a gun fourm not a spelling bee contest.

I cant spell for poop but trust me you are no better than me.

But spell Benelli and completed incorrectly in the title of your own thread? :eek: Careless, ignorant, or excited? :confused: Excuses. Makes me question if there were any "extra" pieces after it was assembled.

But I have a hobby machine shop and can restore a car from the frame on a rotisseerie I welded myself.

It took me 15 minutes to type this with an Oxford Dictionary. But I am not offended, I have been harassed about this for fourty years. And yes, I did have parts left over, eight and a half inches of barrel and a front sight assembly. I did not know this forum had a spell checker.

Peace,

d

Edited by d
spelled "my self" the first time

d,

Good for you bud...I admire folks that can do things, not just talk about things. Thank you for smacking down the ninny generation-types in your last post, which was civil despite how the little boys acted towards you.

Best to you.

d,

Good for you bud...I admire folks that can do things, not just talk about things. Thank you for smacking down the ninny generation-types in your last post, which was civil despite how the little boys acted towards you.

Best to you.

While I am excited about his incomplete M4, I am happier with those 14" variants that have a front sight. :D

What is a "ninny generation-type"? Excuse me for having an advanced degree but I don't think ignorance and poor spelling should be justified for any reason.

Years ago ignorant people rose to the top by educating themselves, today they embrace and glorify their stupidity. What happened?:confused:

I think he has stated that he is dyslexic and dysgraphic. That isn't a reflection of intelligence, it's a disorder of the brain. He can't help that. Having treated patients over the past 3 decades that have suffered from similar problems, I wouldn't be as quick as you to jump to medical conclusions, unless you are a healthcare provider.

It's one thing to spell words incorrectly due to laziness, it's another thing altogether to have a well-recognized cognitive deficit beyond your control.

Edited by m4p226n

Actually I would rank a person capable of reading,writing, and spelling better than a person that could not do those basic elementary activities. Just my opinion.

Ok you can spell better than me. But I have a question for you, Where are you right now? work? LOL I have been retired for 7 years and I am only 42 . Spelling is over rated

Not an engineer but I am a gunsmith. Any decent smith should be able to silver solder your front sight back on with no problem. Discoloration should be pretty minimal and you could have it re-parked as well. You should be able to get it done for about $100 total.

Nice work on the forearm by the way. Do you have any close-ups?

Not an engineer but I am a gunsmith. Any decent smith should be able to silver solder your front sight back on with no problem. Discoloration should be pretty minimal and you could have it re-parked as well. You should be able to get it done for about $100 total.

Thank you, It is custom and I will post some close ups. Cost about $40 not counting the surefire M3 combat light. I got the parts from Numrich (?) and will send you a link to my demo instructions.

Regards,

d

close.jpg