M4 Mag Tubes - ready to ship

SOCOMguy

Hi guys, I have a new batch of full length mag tubes ready to ship, Same price $165 as always, including shipping. I've been making and selling these tubes for nearly 5 years now. Check the old threads here... http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16367&highlight=socomguy&page=19.

There are now several others selling versions of these mag tubes, some pretty hi-tec material, a little lighter (152 grams vs 240 grams...WOW !). Mine are made of 4130 Chrome Molly aircraft grade steel. Finish is matte black "DiamondKote" that matches the other black parts of your gun. Other colors are available on special request. Contact me at [email protected].

Thanks for all the past business.

Edited by SOCOMguy

No I do not include a longer spring. If you are not aware, these are available from several sources for about $10. I have had several folks say that they have had good results just using the original spring. You might want to try that first.

Joe B

• 1 month later...

Hello all, thought I'd bump this thread to let you know that I'm still here and have full length mag tubes ready to ship. Also share some news.. had a request to make a custom SIX ROUND tube for the M4. The fellow in New Jersey says that that is all the capacity allowed?... whatever. So I made a custom TWO Piece tube that looks like the factory 5 round and dummy extension except the tube is one round longer and the extension is shortened a corresponding amount. Kinda cool! and I quess that the two pieces marked "U.S." would count for two domestic made parts... right?

Take care, good shooting,

Joe

Hello all, thought I'd bump this thread to let you know that I'm still here and have full length mag tubes ready to ship. Also share some news.. had a request to make a custom SIX ROUND tube for the M4. The fellow in New Jersey says that that is all the capacity allowed?... whatever. So I made a custom TWO Piece tube that looks like the factory 5 round and dummy extension except the tube is one round longer and the extension is shortened a corresponding amount. Kinda cool! and I quess that the two pieces marked "U.S." would count for two domestic made parts... right?

Take care, good shooting,

Joe

Sadly, no, or we would just have 5-piece mag tubes and be done with this 922r BS.