remington in trouble

chop123

Does anyone know for sure if benelli is taking legal action against remington for the versamax design, in my opinion it is as close to being a copy as you can get,and not just the argo system, the bolt, the stock, i have heard that the are.

It is nothing like the ARGO system. I just did a quick search of it.

IT has a lot of ports, the length of the shell covers some when the crimp blows out on the 3 and 3.5" stuff regulating the gas.

This is not a Benelli feature and is so different from how Benelli manages things that Benelli would owe way more money than they would be owed if they viewed a few mild similarities as infringement.

It is nothing like the ARGO system. I just did a quick search of it.

IT has a lot of ports, the length of the shell covers some when the crimp blows out on the 3 and 3.5" stuff regulating the gas.

This is not a Benelli feature and is so different from how Benelli manages things that Benelli would owe way more money than they would be owed if they viewed a few mild similarities as infringement.

I wonder if HK holds International patents on the gas retarded blowback design, where the gas works against the piston, rather than driving it?

In a shotgun it would not only allow for multiple shell lengths, but it would also be able to differentiate pressure curves in each and every variation, allowing for infinite moderation, that would let the recoil spring experience the same chore regardless of what was thrown at it.