11701 with collapsible stock from factory?

kendal

I did not know this model came this way, but I saw one at my local dealer for sale. Had the flag and 1014 as part of the Serial number. I thought that the 11707 was the only one that shipped from factory with the tube that could collapse. I tried it and it did collapse down.

They also had a M2 tactical there, was lighter than the M4 but did not seem to be as solid and the finish was not that great.

Thanks

[ 07-13-2006, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: kendal ]

I did not think this was the case but this is a gun from a big box sporting goods chain not a local gun dealer.

The guy stated this is a new gun as they dont take trades they only deal in new gun sales. Anyway I thought it was strange as this one was not as I understood them to be.

Originally posted by M4Madness:

If it collapsed down, then someone had it machined to do so, as Benelli never shipped any of the 11701's with the working recoil tube.

how would one know if Benelli Never ever shipped any 11071s that way??????maybe just maybe a couple slipped through the watchful eyes of the m4madness :D :D tongue.gif tongue.gif :cool: