How short is legal for a Benelli, I want a cool concealed carry.

BlackDogs3

They are passing or soon will pass a concealed carry law here in Cheeseland. I am not a fan of hand guns, too much aiming. How short can you get a M4 or other Benelli and still be legal? I think I want a Benelli with an extended mag as my cc.

I do not know of any state that alows anything other than a handgun (BATFE Def: "… a weapon originally designed, made, and intended to fire a projectile (bullet) from one or more barrels when held in one hand, and having (a) a chamber(s) as an integral part(s) of, or permanently aligned with, the bore(s); and (b) a short stock designed to be gripped by one hand and at an angle to and extending below the line of the bore(s).") for conceled carry. A SBS and AOW are by definition not handguns. You could try to pick up a Le Mat but they are pricy and not recomended for modern ammo.

Regards,

d

PS. I would deleate your post "I am not a fan of hand guns, too much aiming" in case of legal action related to a self defence investigation.

I carry my 10.5" M4 in a thigh scabbord (think Road Warrior) when camping in the brush but open carry is legal here.

Edited by d