WTS: Benelli M4 PG Stock 81040

ekasey

75.00 OBO shipped

Payment via Paypal or money order

No the super sexy M4 you see is not included just put there to make the picture less boring :cool:

contact chmotorsports @ g mail . com (remove spaces)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]753[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
If you're handy, you could chop the LOP and someone might be interested in it then. The market is pretty saturated after HK unloaded all those collapsible stocks.

That's true. I just sold one of HK's stocks for $390, but I have paid $900 for them in the past and sold them for near that, too. The Benelli stock market is all based on market trends, with the C-stock and then the straight stock fetching MSRP and higher, and the PG stock being the redheaded stepchild. Noone seems to want a ginger. Now that Mesa came out with the Urbino, it's even tougher to make the same.

What's going to happen is you are going to have to wait until someone decides to go BACK to the PG stock from the C_stock either for personal, or retail reasons. Your stock might sit on the market a long time, or you could sell it stupid cheap. Either way, $75 will sell it at some point. Just TTT it a lot, post in multiple places, and accept any near offers.

75.00 OBO shipped

Payment via Paypal or money order

No the super sexy M4 you see is not included just put there to make the picture less boring :cool:

contact chmotorsports @ g mail . com (remove spaces)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]753[/ATTACH]

Just my .02, but circle the stock that is for sale with MS paint and indicate it or something. Some dumbass is likely to send you his money, get the stock, and then raise **** that it's not the C-stock in the picture. I have seen crap like that go down, which is why I always post private agreements of sale in public so there are witnesses. Some people don't like that, but I'd rather hear whining BEFORE they get the product than AFTER.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...