Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
MiaJarhead

Finally!

I can finally say I am a proud owner of an M4 (11707). I've been wanting this weapon for some time and just got around to buying it this week. I want to thank you guys for all the knowledge posted on this forum that helped me decide exactly what I wanted. It's my second Benelli (1st supernova) and couldn't be any happier. There are obviously some modifications I want to do to it. That being said, I've seen the c-stock on ebay being sold by a company called AltaTac. Has anybody dealt with them and have any feedback? They have some good reviews and the stock seems authentic form the pics they have.

there is a guy on snipers hide selling a stock for 395.00 if your other company does not work out.

i agree great customer service and fast shipping from hecklet&kochp2000 +1

I got mine from hecklet&kochp2000 last week. NIB, fast shipping, and cost less than you can get anywhere else unless you are a LEO.

I got mine from hecklet&kochp2000 last week. NIB, fast shipping, and cost less than you can get anywhere else unless you are a LEO.

Same here. Top knotch. You won't be disappointed.

thx everyone for all your input! Fortunately/unfortunately the day after posting this I won the ebay auction. Hopefully I wont have any problems.