3 Gun setup?

kenr

I just purchased an M2 and plan on shooting limited/tactical class of 3 gun. I would like to set it up like I did my 1187 with a 22 in. barrel and with an 8 round loading tube. Also, I would like to find out about other upgrades that can be done. Does anyone know where I can get the shotgun setup? I live in San Diego and would like to find someone close to me, but so far with my other guns that is a dream. So, I will send the gun anywhere to get the work done.

So far I hear that Benelli barrels are thin and not very good to cut down and re-choke. Benelli doesn't show they make a 21 or 22 in. barrel for the M2. I heard about a company in Phoenix that one-offed a barrel, but are so busy you couldn't expect to get one in my lifetime. So, I'm really stuck with the barrel.