SBE II with Comfort Grip: Problems/Questions

SBE II Ferret

Originally posted by SBE II Ferret:

Sorry, I promised I was done posting. The response by sdkidaho was very well reasoned! As stupid as it sounds (and I am sure the other more informed posters will agree) I hadn't considered that option! Giving a simple cluck or yelp when I move the safety will solve the problem with NO MODIFICATION! I am very impressed that Benelli made the safety mechanism larger than on the Nova (it has a larger triangular configuration versus the Nova round mechanism) so it seems that Benelli thought ahead by having a larger safety that could be moved with a gloved hand. I am going to call Benelli next week to be sure that sending my trigger to Barrel Works will not void my manufactuer warranty. I will post the results of that conversation (again, I am sorry I lied about continuing to post) to this thread as it may be helpful to others in the future.

Thanks for the feedback sdkidaho! Sometimes it is the simplest solutions that are the most effective.

:rolleyes:

Hey Ferret (or Fagot),

You (nor probably anyone else on this forum) knows me, but I do check in once in a while. I can't believe that you're main concern is the noise of your safety clicking and the tension of it!!! Regarding the tension that it takes to move the safety into the fire position, you have obviously never milked cows or jacked off! Regarding the noise of your safety button clicking, by the time my turkey hears the click, he's flopping on his back. Where the **** are you coming from? If I had to guess, if you really hunted in Iowa, you got molested by some of the locals and are trying to take it out on the folks here on this forum!

[ 02-28-2006, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: GooseBuster ]

• 4 weeks later...

sbeII Ferret,

contact ***EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED***, she is very helpful and got my trigger safety spring changed...it's a little better but since i waterfowl hunt with the gun, I don't notice the click...

[ 03-27-2006, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: Administrator ]

Originally posted by Cleric:

Well, to this board's credit, this isn't exactly what I would call a shining example of what you normally see around here. This is more of a pissing match and less of a thread. Why not start a new thread about turkey hunting and let this one die?

This is entertaining, but entirely too punitive to give anyone some credit. If you need to verbally assault one another, do it through private messages. I really don't need to read your bad attitudes.

Well said, Cleric.