Top Shot

sonny27

Blue Team smoked the Red team and now they are doing dry run practicing now! What surprised me is the 2 weakest shooters from red team did not go to elimination? Mike the shotgun super champ only hit 2 targets but did not get voted in like he should have been! Now they are going to pay since Cliff is a drop dead shot with a pistol and he will smoke the guys that voted for him in events to come if a pistol is involved! Mike was acting like he did not miss any of the targets when they were talking about who to vote for before the actual shoot vote? He needs to go as he is delusional plus he choked!! I think the Blue team did a great job of demonstrating the capability of the M4!!

Blue Team smoked the Red team and now they are doing dry run practicing now! What surprised me is the 2 weakest shooters from red team did not go to elimination? Mike the shotgun super champ only hit 2 targets but did not get voted in like he should have been! Now they are going to pay since Cliff is a drop dead shot with a pistol and he will smoke the guys that voted for him in events to come if a pistol is involved! Mike was acting like he did not miss any of the targets when they were talking about who to vote for before the actual shoot vote? He needs to go as he is delusional plus he choked!! I think the Blue team did a great job of demonstrating the capability of the M4!!

HOGWILD,

Great summation!

Regarding the M4?

Would you elaborate?

bad info

all 12 ga shotguns are as powerful. the 10 Ga is more than the 12.

I think inertia SG's cycle faster that gas guns. the m4 is no the fastest. also it is not used by more PD agencies than any other as said by one contestent.