Carrier Comp charging handle for M1?

tommymechanic

Design Concepts made one out of Ti a while back and they were in stock at several places if you google. Kip filled the demand left behind for the M4 handle when DC shut down and the owner went to Iraq. I tracked him down just to see if he had any left over that I could buy.

So did you manage to find any? If so, I'd love to get my hands on 1 or 2.

So did you manage to find any? If so, I'd love to get my hands on 1 or 2.

I did not, Kip's product is so similar that it's not worth hunting for anymore, arguably, Kip's is better in ways.

I was unable to find an M1 bolt-handle from PMT. However, here is a link that you can begin your search with:

http://www.kytactical.com/progressive_machine/Product.html#5

I did not, Kip's product is so similar that it's not worth hunting for anymore, arguably, Kip's is better in ways.

I was unable to find an M1 bolt-handle from PMT. However, here is a link that you can begin your search with:

http://www.kytactical.com/progressive_machine/Product.html#5

Unfortunately Progressive Machine and Tool appears to have gone out of business. I have not been able to get in touch with anyone there.

Do you know of anywhere that might still have some of the PMT handles?