Hello

bow and arrow

Hi all just joined up this morning! I am looking for some information on the B76 and B80 pistols. I just got a B76 and it's fantastic! Any other folks out there?

Greetings.

I don't believe that BenelliUSA has made forum provisions for their pistol owners.

Any chance that you're a Benelli long gun owner too?

It's no surprise that your B76 is fantastic.

Enjoy it.

Hi again,

Oh yes I am a great fan and user of Benellis firearms such as the SBE, SBE2, Montefeltro, Argo, the M1 and M3. Hence that is why I snagged the B76. Sorry if I landed in the wrong place. I was looking to buy a couple more B80's and B76's. I think I have about 20 Benelli shotguns and rifles currently. Thanks

bow and arrow

Hi again,

Oh yes I am a great fan and user of Benellis firearms such as the SBE, SBE2, Montefeltro, Argo, the M1 and M3. Hence that is why I snagged the B76. Sorry if I landed in the wrong place. I was looking to buy a couple more B80's and B76's. I think I have about 20 Benelli shotguns and rifles currently. Thanks

bow and arrow

Only twenty?