SBE II Shell Catcher

Sasquatch

See the e-mails on the shell catcher for the Supersport. The Sav-it shell catcher will work on the Sport II, not sure about the SBE though. I initially had problems but after sending an e-mail to Birchwood Casey CS, I received a phone call from a Mike Morgan of that Company yesterday who walked me through the installation-which is a bit tricky on my Benelli since the receiver has a "lip" on it from way it is designed and you have to compensate for it by building up the low spot so to speak with additional 2 sided tape. I used automative tape and cut it to size with a razor blade and pieced it together-then used a blow-dryer to further seal it. I shot 50 rounds of trap last night and it caught every spent hull and worked like a charm. Scored a 24 in the league round partially I think because I was able to concentrate on the targets and not worry about hulls flying at my team-mates or rubber bands in my field of vision. Good luck with whatever you use!