want to but stock M4 handgaurd (black)

ROCKETW19

Oooo-kay. Now that Rocket has been thoroughly flogged:

I haven't got a stock forend stock for sale (I'm keeping mine) but I am running with a FFT forend. The finish is great. The fit is not so great, but it is serviceable. There is some movement in there which may cause a creaking or cracking sound if the forend is squeezed a certain way. It doesn't bother me, but a fellow with a grip like Superman might find that it creaks too much for his liking. It is the cheapest option out there if you want to modify your M4 and remain 922r-compliant. Judging from your post, it would seem that complaince is not a concern for you, and--assuming that is correct--I'd have to agree that the OEM forend stock would be preferable over the FFT one. I'm sure there are some out there on the secondary market, but I wouldn't be suprised if you could order one directly from Benelli USA either. They probably sell replacement parts as long as those parts are on a model that is sold in the United States.

Oooo-kay. Now that Rocket has been thoroughly flogged:

I haven't got a stock forend stock for sale (I'm keeping mine) but I am running with a FFT forend. The finish is great. The fit is not so great, but it is serviceable. There is some movement in there which may cause a creaking or cracking sound if the forend is squeezed a certain way. It doesn't bother me, but a fellow with a grip like Superman might find that it creaks too much for his liking. It is the cheapest option out there if you want to modify your M4 and remain 922r-compliant. Judging from your post, it would seem that complaince is not a concern for you, and--assuming that is correct--I'd have to agree that the OEM forend stock would be preferable over the FFT one. I'm sure there are some out there on the secondary market, but I wouldn't be suprised if you could order one directly from Benelli USA either. They probably sell replacement parts as long as those parts are on a model that is sold in the United States.

great info thank you. I was afraid of the FFT hand gaurd not being so nice.