I just fininshed installing my Carrier Comp 7 rnd. mag tube,

Tackelbarry

follower, and spring and the fit and finish is GREAT! I followed the instructions, which are very detailed, and the install went smoothly. As warned, Benelli did apply an ample amount of the thread locker at the factory. Following the instructions, I used a heat gun and an infrared thermometer to complete the install. My thermometer read 313 degrees when I attempted to unscrew the original tube and it took little to moderate pressure. I had to actually apply a little more pressure to unscrew the tube as it was beginning to cool. I used the hard nylon brush to easily remove the rest of the thread locker and then screwed the new Carrier Comp titanium 7 rnd. tube in to place. I also used a small drop of the blue lock-tite during installation. I am very happy with the product and plan to buy another for my L.E. model 11721 when it arrives.

Sincerely,

Scott Jens

Check Six Training LLC

www.chksixtraining.com

C.H.P.D. (ret.)

Edited by Tackelbarry