Benelli M4 SBS

Jack_Bauer

Ok, I'm looking LEGALLY SBS my Benelli M4 with a 14" barrel and wanted to know after yes I get my tax stamp back from the feds what needs to be done about the magazine tube. I have been unable to find a magazine tube any were to work with the 14" barrel. Any ideas???

The one that came on your gun will work just fine.

I would recommend selling your M4 (or keeping it) and just buying a factory SBS M4. It is a much better alternative to a project that may or may not turn out well.

A M4 Fixed Stock SBS = $3,300

A M4 Collapsible Stock SBS = $3,800 +

14" M4 barrel = $900

According to my calculations it would be much cheaper to convert a $1,500 gun than drop over 3K +.

Yes buy the factory barrel way cheaper and you still have the 18" if wanted. The stock mag tube fits perfect but Kip has been know to make a TI tube also if you ask him. My stock short tube weights so much more than my full length TI tube it is funny actually. one day I will ask kip to make me a lil TI tube also or ill wait untill he just sells them

I would call around and see about ordering a 14" SBS. Call Shooterjaxs in Florida. That's where I got mine 4 or 5 months ago. It was only $1731 delivered with insurance. You will be talking to Michelle in the Class 3 department. She is really cool and will call Benelli directly to see if they have any. They may have one in stock. Don't forget to ask for the Class 3 department. Anyone else you talk to won't have a clue since these are not in their computer system like regular non-NFA items. You may already know this but it will take a month or two for the transfer to your FFL and then a couple of months for the Tax stamp. Hope this helps...

Edited by rhane71
spelling

Ok, I'm looking LEGALLY SBS my Benelli M4 with a 14" barrel and wanted to know after yes I get my tax stamp back from the feds what needs to be done about the magazine tube. I have been unable to find a magazine tube any were to work with the 14" barrel. Any ideas???

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php/27337-WTS-Benelli-Factory-Mag-Tube