WTS Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock

Jcas2012

Welcome to the forum!

Good luck with this sale. If you want that price you'll most likely have to sell someplace else. They go for about $150+ less here.

While i agree the price is SLIGHTLY high ($400 is the going black market price now) .... you CAN NOT get them for anywhere near $150!

While i agree the price is SLIGHTLY high ($400 is the going black market price now) .... you CAN NOT get them for anywhere near $150!

Rat worx is advertising:

[h=3]BENELLI M4 COLLAPSIBLE STOCK[/h][h=4]Factory New in the sealed box. Benelli Telescoping Stock for the M4 shotgun. Easy installation: remove trigger guard, unscrew buttstock, install pistol grip, install buttstock, then blaze away! Looks and feels awesome. Bennelli part number is 70085. Color is Black. Kit consists of pistol grip and stock. We took one stock out of the box for pictures; you however, will get a brand new stock in the original unopened box (not one that has been fingered and played with). *Gun not included*

70085 - Ample Stock - Price: $375[/h]http://www.ratworxusa.com/ratworxusa.com/pagDetail.aspx?SKU=70085

old add :confused:

Rat worx is advertising:

BENELLI M4 COLLAPSIBLE STOCK

Factory New in the sealed box. Benelli Telescoping Stock for the M4 shotgun. Easy installation: remove trigger guard, unscrew buttstock, install pistol grip, install buttstock, then blaze away! Looks and feels awesome. Bennelli part number is 70085. Color is Black. Kit consists of pistol grip and stock. We took one stock out of the box for pictures; you however, will get a brand new stock in the original unopened box (not one that has been fingered and played with). *Gun not included*

70085 - Ample Stock - Price: $375

http://www.ratworxusa.com/ratworxusa.com/pagDetail.aspx?SKU=70085

Not doubting the idea the price is going up, but just wondering what is the driver? Lack of supply, I'm guessing - but still curious if there is something I don't know.

I've already got mine with no plans to sell, so I have nothing vested in it going up...or down (other than hindsight beating me on the head saying I should have waited...But at my $300 purchase price for NIB, it's no biggie, either way.)

He didn't say they were going for $150. He said, they go for $150 LESS around here. As to the pricing trends / forecast, I don't know, but the sale is active now. I paid about $150 less myself from a member here.

That said, it's a free market and I welcome his effort to sell it at whatever price HE feels is fair.

Edited by BigHat