M4 wood stock and forend

jaegerbataillon511

Where can I purchase a plain hunting stock and forend in real wood for my Benelli M4? I`m planning to go birdhunting and want to make it a bit less aggressive.

It must be international shipping.

In case you don't know, there is a synthetic (without the pistol grip) with matte black available, don't know about a wood stock.

Check optional features:

http://www.benelliusa.com/shotguns/benelli_m4.php

Never seen one. It would be cool--like the wood laminate stocks for AR15's--but I'm not certain that there is a significant market for them. I would also have some doubts about the durability of a wood forend stock for the M4.

I don't think it would be a problem. Lots of Winchesters with a gas piston arrangement and wood stocks.

• 9 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I did find a company that makes custom wood stocks for the Benelli M4, Cotton Branch Custom. I found them on Instagram and it actually looks really good. I am considering getting this stock or at least some kind of standard field stock. I think the wood stock or a custom stock like the Agency field stock would be really good. I have given up on trying to find a Benelli adjustable that doesn't cost 600+ dollars. I don't mind paying a few bucks to get what I want, but I'm not playing this gouging price game with people. Anyway, hope this helps on this extremely old thread lol.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ihrinwe said:

Damn that looks great, wonder what pricing would look like. 

I'm going to call them on Monday. He put his number on the post on his Instagram and says to call. I think I am going to get one of them if the pricing is right. Since it is a custom stock I think they should be able to shorten the LOP on it so it is not as long as the OEM standard stock. If they can make a custom walnut stock with a short LOP I think I am going to get it. Ill keep you updated.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, John Doe said:

I'm going to call them on Monday. He put his number on the post on his Instagram and says to call. I think I am going to get one of them if the pricing is right. Since it is a custom stock I think they should be able to shorten the LOP on it so it is not as long as the OEM standard stock. If they can make a custom walnut stock with a short LOP I think I am going to get it. Ill keep you updated.

i would definitely be interested in a shorter lop as well if priced reasonably. keep us posted. thanks. 

• Upvote 3

On 11/4/2023 at 2:08 AM, John Doe said:

I did find a company that makes custom wood stocks for the Benelli M4, Cotton Branch Custom. I found them on Instagram and it actually looks really good. I am considering getting this stock or at least some kind of standard field stock. I think the wood stock or a custom stock like the Agency field stock would be really good. I have given up on trying to find a Benelli adjustable that doesn't cost 600+ dollars. I don't mind paying a few bucks to get what I want, but I'm not playing this gouging price game with people. Anyway, hope this helps on this extremely old thread lol.

I was going to say Cotton Branch too, he posted this one he did on his Instagram. He does good work, he did an 870 barrel for me a while back.

Wood-Furniture-on-a-Benelli-M4-660x350.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 11/4/2023 at 6:51 PM, xblax619 said:

i would definitely be interested in a shorter lop as well if priced reasonably. keep us posted. thanks. 

Ok, this is his response:

Hi, Thanks, we’re out of the hand guards and have been for several months.  I hope to have some more after the first of the year. The stocks are just a Benelli branded stock from another model of Benelli shotgun.  SBE, or M1 maybe.
We’ll make it known if/when we get more on hand..

So I guess they were able to figure out that the stocks for another Benelli shotgun works also for the M4. I am going to do some more research and find out which one does, or if anyone might already know which one fits the M4 and let us know that would be great. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1