WTS: Benelli m4 Collapsible stocks $ 425 Shipped new in Box

heckler&kochp2000

no worries here...buy with confidence

ps: $425..OUCH..shoulda bought a few more at the old old price

I remember when they cost $900 a pop. People will whine about $425 and wish for $325, then they will whine bout $525, and then $625, and then...

If you want it, just buy it. That's my best advice on the matter. Sadly, our government is dictating the price.

I have an M4 with the fixed pistol grip stock and I am considering putting on a collapsible stock. My question is, does the buffer tube have to change also in order for the collapsible stock to work? I understand there is a buffer tube specific to the collapsible stock that has more notches cut in it to allow the stock to lengthen and shorten as needed. Does the collapsible stock kit include a replacement buffer tube if a different design is required?

I have an M4 with the fixed pistol grip stock and I am considering putting on a collapsible stock. My question is, does the buffer tube have to change also in order for the collapsible stock to work? I understand there is a buffer tube specific to the collapsible stock that has more notches cut in it to allow the stock to lengthen and shorten as needed. Does the collapsible stock kit include a replacement buffer tube if a different design is required?

No it does not, and replacing that tube is said to be impossible without destroying the gun by Benelli, although a few have managed it.

If you have an 11707, it should be fine. An M1014 will not work. To be sure, just remove your stock and see if you have the notches on the tube or not.

This is what it needs to look like: mj0bx0.jpg

• 3 weeks later...