FS - Benelli Super Sport 12 ga 30" ported barrel.

judson951

$1350 SHIPPED.. You will not find one cheaper. I am firm on my price.

I have my Super Sport up for sale. 12 gauge 30" ported barrel. This thing shoots amazing. I understand I am a new user. However feel free to search for me on Glock Talk and you will find 100% positive results. I have sold several items over there.

This is in MINT condition.

I bought this a few months ago and have about 300 shots thru it.

Send me an email at [email protected] if you should have any questions at all. I have all the chokes hard case and manuals.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]958[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]959[/ATTACH]

Edited by judson951

$1350 SHIPPED.. You will not find one cheaper. I am firm on my price..

I have my Super Sport up for sale. 12 gauge 30" ported barrel. This thing shoots amazing. I understand I am a new user. However feel free to search for me on Glock Talk and you will find 100% positive results. I have sold several items over there.

This is in MINT condition.

I bought this a few months ago and have about 300 shots thru it.

Send me an email at [email protected] if you should have any questions at all. I have all the chokes hard case and manuals.

Edited by judson951

That SS has a few shades of pretty that I like judson951. If import to Canada wouldn't be a PITA on used firearms, we would be talking about it some more.

Out of curiosity - have you used it for other purposes than sport shooting? Would be interested to know how it would perform as an upland gun as well, even if it was not meant for that purpose.

Good luck with the sale - a good price for a nice piece.

Cheers

Ben