Price check on Benelli M4 w/Telescoping Stock & Carrier Comps Ti FL Mag Tube?

Raw Melody

Well I have a Benelli M4 (Item#: 11720) with the following installed:

• "DG" PARKERIZED tone Ti FL Mag Tube + Prem Spring + US Follower, from CarrierComp
  • Telescoping Stock made by Benelli
  • Ghost ring sights

It also has the..

The full length stock with pistol grip that comes standard, and the standard mag tube

It has had approximately 40 rounds fired through it

What would something like this be worth?

Edited by Raw Melody

I have seen some wild price swings in the last few months. Unobtanium had one for around $1800 a few weeks ago, not sure if he sold it. But it was one **** of a deal. I have also seen them go for around $2000. I wouldn't say they are scarce. There are plenty of places on line to buy them and at very good prices. There are other places cheaper than Buds. You just have to look. But yours is already put together and in a very desirable configuration. So if you don't need the money I would say around $2000 easy.

I have seen some wild price swings in the last few months. Unobtanium had one for around $1800 a few weeks ago, not sure if he sold it. But it was one **** of a deal. I have also seen them go for around $2000. I wouldn't say they are scarce. There are plenty of places on line to buy them and at very good prices. There are other places cheaper than Buds. You just have to look. But yours is already put together and in a very desirable configuration. So if you don't need the money I would say around $2000 easy.

I sold the stock for $390 shipped and discounted the shotgun to $1525. Have someone getting back with me today who is likely to take it.

and what precedence would you cite for this sentencing? Have a case in mind? Lets hear it!

None whatsoever. A failed attempt at humor.

In fact, I'm of the opinion that unless you are on the hook for a string of other more serious violations (i.e. taking a hack saw to your 870) it is highly unlikely that you would be pursued over 922r. It is a hard case to prove (is this umarked part made in the US or is it foreign?) and would not be worth the government's time. While I have zero experience with BATFE, I do have a little insight into how DOJ lawyers (those who prosecute the government's cases) think and operate.

All this being said, I wouldn't want to be the one to test this theory. My flippant attempt at humor was more along the lines of "Maybe you don't want to be asking about a value for this apparently 922r non-compliant gun without explicitly stating its compliance parts." 922r questions come up here frequently, and on other boards for firearms which need to be concerned about such things (AKs, VZ58s, FALs, etc) this approach is widely followed.

As far as scarcity, my local dealer had 2 on the shelf a couple of weeks ago. One black, one desert camo.

Miller Rod and Gun has them for $1455 on sale right now. http://www.millerrodandgun.com/shotguns-Benelli_01.htm

Shooter jaxs has them for $1529 but will match others prices if I am not mistaken. Glen's army navy store will order you one for $1482. Like I said you just have to look around and make some calls. But there are lots of them out there. I have also seen them sell on GunBrokers for $1400 NIB. But if i was going to buy one I would get Unobtanium's for $1525. It has all the bells and whistles for just a few bucks more. If I had the money that's the one I would get. With all the upgrades you get for free on his , who cares about a box. But that's my opinion.

And before you ask, the only one I have ever bought from is Shooters. I have called and talked to the others earlier this year but ended up buying a M4 SBS from Shooters for $1700.

Edited by rhane71

Miller Rod and Gun has them for $1455 on sale right now. http://www.millerrodandgun.com/shotguns-Benelli_01.htm

Shooter jaxs has them for $1529 but will match others prices if I am not mistaken. Glen's army navy store will order you one for $1482. Like I said you just have to look around and make some calls. But there are lots of them out there. I have also seen them sell on GunBrokers for $1400 NIB. But if i was going to buy one I would get Unobtanium's for $1525. It has all the bells and whistles for just a few bucks more. If I had the money that's the one I would get. With all the upgrades you get for free on his , who cares about a box. But that's my opinion.

And before you ask, the only one I have ever bought from is Shooters. I have called and talked to the others earlier this year but ended up buying a M4 SBS from Shooters for $1700.

yep Miller Rod & Gun has great prices (when on sale), but they also charge shipping, where Bud's tax and shipping free.

Agree the best deal is Unobtanium's that includes about $240 of parts from carrier Comp. Actually great deal.