WTS: NIB Surefire M80 forend rail Benelli M4 $175 shipped

slvraro

• 2 weeks later...
no deliver conformation? hope this works out for ya "d"

dude only has 6 posts.

I know ROCKETW19, I took it into consideration (three posts when I sent the money order). I do have conformation slvaro received my money order, although it did take week to get there. slvaro, you got to make a choice buddy, either return my money order and wait on 40HK4Life's or ship out the forend, no hard feelings these things happen. At least modify your second post to say I did not dissapear and you received my money order later than expected, I do have some street cred here to protect.

Thank you,

-d

.. I sent my post office money order.. What is the deal?

It is all cool 40HK4Life, silvaro is good man, he just posted that he could not get in touch with me on a Saturday when I was out shooting, and I could not respond in time. He recevied payment on Monday, it took longer than he expected. I am sure he will follow through, he made good faith commitments with both of us but got worried when he did not hear from me. I would not worry, but let me know how the forend fits and feels 40HK4Life.

regards,

-d

D and HK I sent both you guys a PM check it out.

Excellent info ROCKETW19, perhapse you have a military intel. back ground? You certanly have the trick of filtering the inportant information from all the unaplicable data on the web.

Well done Sir!

Regards,

-d

Excellent info ROCKETW19, perhapse you have a military intel. back ground? You certanly have the trick of filtering the inportant information from all the unaplicable data on the web.

Well done Sir!

Regards,

-d

no problem bro not much I can do on this site to help I am mostly here to learn myself so any help I can I will jump at it to contribute my part.

So I am on pins and needles now. How did this play out? :eek:

David

http://www.gunbooth.com

Just a communication problem, all is good. Some times I think all this was easer with the good old mail system and long distance calls were too expensive, so you just had to sit on the curb and wait for the postman, instead of expecting instant light speed answers and responces from the magic internet.

Regards,

-d