HELP PLEASE!!! Assembly issues with SBEII

k7714

Leaving to go hunting soon and i can't get the trigger assembly back into place

It seems to be hitting the plastic drop shim(or atleast thats where i think the issue is) the rear of the trigger assembly won't lock into place or go high enough to get the pin back in place.

any tips? tricks? anything? i really don't want to pull off the stock or have the time. and now the shim is starting to get chewed up alittle from me trying to force it in.

any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

Kevin

When you put the trigger assembly back in, start by insering the back of the assembly in place first...it'll slide into place and then push the magazine feed end up..it'll fall into place. It may require some added pressure because of the tigh fit, but it will go together and the pin holes will line up. Also, do this without the bolt in place. Re-install the bolt and barrel after the trigger group has been set in place.