Order taking a little long.

SBE2

Its taking my SBEII SteadyGrip a little while to get here. Tommorow (Jan,27) it will be 5 weeks, but the dealer said it would take 2. I know this might not seem that bad compared to other shipping times, but with turkey season closeing in I'm starting to get nervous. He did say it'll be here before the season, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me why it's taking a little longer.

[ 01-26-2006, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: SBE2 ]

I just got mine two days ago, it only took 14 days!!!!!

price.- $150.00

Called benelli for the Part number - 83160

Dealer rec'd by Benelli- Mann & Sons Sporting Goods.

Ph # 618-357-2911

It's was shipped UPS, from Benelli to Mann & Sons in IL. and Ground UPS to me in NY. All in less than 14 days.

Benelli did forgat to include the steel insert plate for the sling. So I called Benelli support directly and it's on it's way.

[ 01-27-2006, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: Russ F. ]

Welcome to the Benelli world. It would be funny ... if it wasn't you and your turkey season looming up. Call your dealer and make sure he's calling Benelli. They are notorious for "extended" delivery times. There's also a Capitalism/politics component involved ... how much clout your particular dealer has with Benelli to get his delivery.