Benelli REP ???

olbaidHH

You have to put a little more effort into it. Have you contacted your local Benelli gun dealer? I'd bet he knows. Have you contacted Benelli Customer Service? Have you used the Benelli USA website resources at all?

You should first doubt yourself and your inabilty to get this information rather than just post a request on this forum, sit back, and then expect that someone should provide you with this information and then get upset because no one has stepped forward to provide said information.

[h=2]Benelli USA

Attn: Service Department

901 Eighth Street

Pocomoke, MD 21851

Phone: (301) 283-6981 or (800) 264-4962[/h]

I figured it out... forget about the dealers or REPS... worthless... went straight to the source, got my issues finally addressed. I called the 301 # and talked to customer service. Dealers all gave the run around 4-6 months... whatever. I still have no idea of any rep in my area. (maybe a good opportunity for someone). Once I contacted the source... 2 days to get it resolved. Lesson learned ... skip the middle men morons and go to the source. (this was done before your reply hattles - but thank you). I wasted almost a whole week with incompetent dealers.