For Sale- Benelli M4

Jackalope33B

Up for sale is a 18 month old Benelli M4. It has roughly 200 rounds through her. Functions flawlessly! No problems with birdshot rounds. I am including The M4 with factory box, manual, factory stock forend, Kips Ti Tube (already installed), and factory tube (it shows heat marks from heat gun. The factory tube is a bit*h to get off). Price is $1550 shipped to your FFL.

Here are pics of my M4 BEFORE I put on Kips Ti tube.

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/album.php?albumid=101

Also, there is a Mesa 8 round side saddle, a Botach KZ M4 Quad rail, and a factory collapsible stock that IS NOT included in the price of $1550. If you are interested in these (3) accessories let me know and we can work out a price. I dont need to get rid of them due to getting a 14" M4, and I can simply add them to that M4.

Let me know if you have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck with that Wayne. Something tells me that you and Pol Pot would get along initially, then not so much when they're pulling your teeth out with pliers.

I envision a world where internet spammers are killed like terrorists. Hellfire missiles launched from a Predator drone to kill the trash living in his mother's basement.

Good luck with that Wayne. Something tells me that you and Pol Pot would get along initially, then not so much when they're pulling your teeth out with pliers.

I envision a world where internet spammers are killed like terrorists. Hellfire missiles launched from a Predator drone to kill the trash living in his mother's basement.

QFT +1

Gungrabbers and their ilk are no more than useful idiots who will be lined up against a wall or alongside a mass grave and executed via a firing squad by their Communist masters when they've outlived their usefulness (per KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov - if you seek a genuine education into the mindset of the Communists, then there are several Yuri Bezmenov interview videos to be seen on youtube).

And BTW 'wayne123', GFY with a live grenade.

ETA: I avoid gungrabbing Commies 'cause they're a source of tyranny, terror, and hatred.

Edited by Sukhoi_fan

• 4 months later...

WTF are you talking about?

And WTF are you talking about??

QFT +1

Gungrabbers and their ilk are no more than useful idiots who will be lined up against a wall or alongside a mass grave and executed via a firing squad by their Communist masters when they've outlived their usefulness (per KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov - if you seek a genuine education into the mindset of the Communists, then there are several Yuri Bezmenov interview videos to be seen on youtube).

And BTW 'wayne123', GFY with a live grenade.

ETA: I avoid gungrabbing Commies 'cause they're a source of tyranny, terror, and hatred.

SD and I were referring to a poster/gun-grabbing spammer whose post was deleted.

LOL, I was like WTF then it hit me something got deleted or you guys were on a serious acid run.

back n topic 99% wants it if it is 922r I say yank the tube off as someone said already and sell the gun stock and throw in the tube as a gift.

LOL, I was like WTF then it hit me something got deleted or you guys were on a serious acid run.

back n topic 99% wants it if it is 922r I say yank the tube off as someone said already and sell the gun stock and throw in the tube as a gift.

Will yanking the tube off really make a Benelli 922r compliant? Do I have to actually get any on the gun, or just do it in the same room? Do I need video-proof in case the ATF requests it? Does my face have to be in it.

This is a whole 'nother can of worms!

Will yanking the tube off really make a Benelli 922r compliant? Do I have to actually get any on the gun, or just do it in the same room? Do I need video-proof in case the ATF requests it? Does my face have to be in it.

This is a whole 'nother can of worms!

yes this is very true there can be hundreds of cans to open when talking guns and laws.

Me personaly I say F 922r I do nothing wrong at the range (only place I take guns) no one ever bothered me and I do not think they will unless I do something stupid. Do people really know what parts are stock and not stock whats the count ect. We do cuz we are "into" these M4s alot more than most.