Kudos to LL Bean

biggun44mag

Six years ago my wife bought me a Beretta 686 White Onyx at LL Bean but because life got in the way it remained a gunsafe queen. Three weeks ago I took it to shoot some clays and it beat me and left some pretty nasty bruises. I took it to LL Bean to talk to them about my issue. They showed me a Benelli Supersport and refunded my complete purchase price for the Beretta. They then took $100 off the Benelli and another 10% off my total purchase...a $300 swing in my favor. They also threw in an Allen Soft case. Shooting the Supersport is a dream come true. I can now shoot 100 rounds with no bruising or soreness. I recommend the Supersport for anyone who may be recoil sensitive and I congratulate LL Bean for taking such good care of me.

Great deal! I just got a Supersport myself. I tried to get one at the "Big Box" store but it was all I could do to get waited on. I ended up going to a family owned sporting goods store and got better service, a better price, they even let me trade my Nova pump in on the deal and gave me almost what I paid for it. Anyway I love my new Supersport and congrats on yours

• 2 weeks later...