New guy here

desert rat

Hey guys

I'm new to this site and just want to say Hello. I see a couple off names here that I recognize from AR-15.com. I should be picking up my M4 from my Chief (FFL too) in a couple of days. Got a great deal from Law Enforcement Sales.com in Lamesa, Texas. Great guys to do business with. Believe it or not this is my first Benelli. Always wanted an M4 but couldn't afford it. lol

I'll be asking lots of questions too. Hope to learn some. I plan on doing the basic parts replacement the day I pick it up. I'm ready to roll. There are some great videos on U-Tube on how to replace them, nice. Don't want to put too much stuff on it, want to keep it nice and light. Been thinking about a single point sling so I'll be asking you guys about that soon.

Stay Safe

For sure they have a wealth of information and will certainly assist you! Speaking of "wealth" you better get your credit card ready, their wealth of information will cost you mucho monies. :D

Enjoy the ride!

you just replied to a spammer bro! first OP legit second post spammer look at his signature.