Anyone got a new M4 collapsible stock for sale?

cody6.0

Like the tilte says if you have a NIB please drop me a PM.

And not to be a dick but if I wanted to pay $400 I'd buy one from a gunbroker Nazi so please be resonable.

If you change you mind and decide on a Mesa Tactical Urbino Tactical Stock, I have new in the box shipped to your house for $125. With adjustable cheek riser, limbsaver butt and it is black.

Edited by crofton

No offense but you couldn't give me one.

Me either - because I already have the M4 stock mounted, and its great! My understanding is the later MR1's all have the notched recoil spring tube, and mine was so notched, so the conversion was about 5 minutes, after trimming the pistol grip portion to accept the MR1 trigger guard.

Edited by ElevenBravo

Well i know this thread is about the M4 stock , but then MR1 one comes into the subject and then trimming the pistol grip portion to accept the MR1 trigger guard. ? Thats the part that i got confused on .

Just to back you up a little H&K, I must be the bigger idiot, because I read it three times and still did not get it either??? :confused:

OK gang, here's the deal. Neither of you are the bigger idiot, the guy who didn't untangle two separate posts before he passed go is the real idiot. My apologies for the confusion. I have edited the thread, and done 25 laps around San Antonio with an M4 held high, barefooted, and running backwards. OK? Maybe goofy stuff like that is why we're Junior Members.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...