13 Weeks and Counting

Pram

Brand new member here.

After much research, I decided on a Benelli Supernova Tactical with ghost ring sights. I happily placed my order with my local shop and was told it would be around 10 days for it to come in. 10 days turned into 8 weeks. Well that was 13 weeks ago.

I called the shop today and the owner told me another 8 weeks! wow.

I'm trying my hardest to be patient but it's running thin. I'm itching to get it in my hands.

Is there a serious shortage on these shotguns or am I just getting the runaround?

What's the longest anyone has had to wait for theirs?

Happy Holidays Everyone!

While I'm all for trying to support the local gun shop, that's just to long of a wait. Do a little research online and you'll find plenty of places who have what your looking for. Gunsamerica, gunbroker, impactguns. I checked Budsgunshop and were actually out of stock on tactical supernovas. Or just buy the one above that Bello has.

Bello

Correct me if i'm wrong, but thats the Urbino stock you have on it with the cheek riser correct? I was looking at that stock due to the shorter LOP. I really like it!

I'm going to head up to my local store and have a come to Jesus moment with them on Friday. I'm just going to get a refund. If you're serious about selling, i'm serious about buying.

• 2 weeks later...

Same thing has happened to me.. Ordered it from the local shop (supporting the small businesses in mind) and I was told a week maximum time, well that was 2 weeks before christmas, still dont have my new gun. I call them and they try to find out where it is but it seems as if benelli or whoever there dealer is just doesnt answer or have an answer. They said it was there last one in stock so now If it has been shipped somewhere else or something Im out of luck. IM not frustrated with the local gunshop its not there fault. There benelli dealer Is just giving them the runaround. Just wish that my gun would get here sometime soon.

Only problem I'm anticipating running into is the fact that gun sales are usually final. Even though I technically do not have it in my possession yet. I just looked at my receipt. Ordered on 9/12! What a cluster F!

The original contract was for a 10-day wait. In light of the changing terms, you should have a legal right to cancel the order and get a refund. Which model SNT are you trying to buy, PG or ComforTech stock and ghostrings?

The original contract was for a 10-day wait. In light of the changing terms, you should have a legal right to cancel the order and get a refund. Which model SNT are you trying to buy, PG or ComforTech stock and ghostrings?

Exactly, this isn't exactly what you signed up for. What if they NEVER deliver? are you just SOL? I don't think so. There's got to be a line somewhere and I'm sure it's already been crossed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1228[/ATTACH]

I ran into this as well a very long wait, If I canceled I would have to pay a restocking fee and I quote "that's our policy". But I got a good price so I waited it out. It's 1 thing to be right but how do you prove it and to who. I can say It's worth the wait.

Edited by chaestercragwitch
image to small