Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Hookster

Posting Issue?

I keep getting this message (3 attempts) when I tried to post to the "10 year clean" thread:

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting

Anyone else had this issue??????

Hookster :)

Since it is letting me post a new thread, here's the link I was trying to post in "10 year clean" with good recoil tube maint. info

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php/9912-Cycling-Problems-amp-Maintenance?highlight=recoil+spring

Edited by Hookster

I keep getting this message (3 attempts) when I tried to post to the "10 year clean" thread:

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting

Anyone else had this issue??????

Hookster :)

Since it is letting me post a new thread, here's the link I was trying to post in "10 year clean" with good recoil tube maint. info

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php/9912-Cycling-Problems-amp-Maintenance?highlight=recoil+spring

Welcome too the club. I have over 100 post and anytime I post a link, the post is intercepted with the same message. Of course the message is never displayed.

Rereading your post, this message does have a link, it is all very confusing.

I just posted a reply test on that thread and appears to work fine.

Anytime I post a link, it is intercepted.

Edited by crofton

Eli Manning?

LOL

All the marbles are on the line Sunday night at MetLife stadium one-game winner takes all showdown. The old cliche, this is about the superstars in a big time game.

Spread Giants: -3

over/under 46

I had that problem a couple of days ago when wanting to post a Hi-Viz sight for sale. still hasn't showed up

I think they have some anti-spam program going and some links are just throwing up a red flag for some reason :(