WTB Benelli SuperNova Tactical (20155) Shotgun

JoelAlbert

All,

I am looking for a Benelli SuperNova Tactical (model 20155) shotgun. If you have one for sale and are willing to ship to a FFL dealer in the SF Bay Area, please contact me.

Ordered one from a dealer and the wait has now turned from 4 weeks to 12 weeks (maybe at that). They have been pretty good about it and offered to cancel the sale since they were also surprised at the delay.

I am a bit surprised that the supply chain for these weapons seems so weak. It's an amazing gun, but it seems that Benelli isn't on top of their game.

Thanks in advance,

Joel

Thanks for posting links to GunBroker, unfortunately they aren't the right model of shotgun. I really want the Comfort Grip and don't want a pistol grip.

I will keep an eye out though.

Appreciate it.

Joel

You want the 20155, straight ComforTech stock with ghost ring sights, same as the one I just bought.

It makes a difference if you search Supernova or Super Nova.

Here's one on GA:

http://www.gunsamerica.com/973704050/Guns/Shotguns/Benelli-Shotguns/Tactical/Super_Nova_Tactical_20155_LE.htm

I have owned five Benelli shotguns and the SNT is the first with a straight stock or pump. My daughter shot it the other day with buckshot loads and had no problem with the recoil. I really like the shotgun and think you will too.

All,

I ended up buying a Nova Pump Tactical (not the Super Nova) with the Ghost Ring sites. This is intended to be a home defense weapon and the two main advantages from my perspective is that the store actually had one in stock (versus a 8-12 week wait quoted from Benelli), plus it was on sale.

I think it will suit my needs but will let you know.

Thanks

Joel

Congratulations on the Nova. Not a lot of difference between the Nova and Super Nova. The main difference with the Super Nova is the removeable stock, drilled & tapped receiver top for a scope base, and larger trigger guard. I found a 20155 on Guns America, but it says LEO sales. Is that a new Benelli policy? It changes the search results on GA or GB with Super Nova or SuperNova.

One additional difference with the SuperNova is the ability of changing the shell in the chamber without cycling through the magazine.

I think the Nova has that feature also. From the description:

A magazine cut-off on the forearm allows for safe carry with a full magazine and empty chamber.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a used Mossebrg 500 on hold with my regular gun dealer, but decided I NEEDED this 20155 Benelli. Stopped by one dealer,called 2 others but no luck. Then I remembered there's a dealer that was on the way home from the job site I was on yesterday , called them and almost fell off my chair when I called and he said he had ONE left. The exact one i wanted , I put it on hold and went in on the way home. Well I waited my turn and some guy is holding a Benelli and said he wants to buy it. Dealer told him he's THIRD in line . It was "my gun" . Sure enough my name ws on a post it note on the ticket and on top was another uh in case I didn't show up. I went home very happy. Hopefully I'll get to the range Sunday. I called my regular guy last night and he said no problem 3 more guys want the Mossberg, so I was off the hook !

Edited by Xchief30