M4 QUESTIONS

MONGO

I JUST PURCHASED AN M4 AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS THE SUREFIRE M80 OR THE SIDEARMOR SYSTEM ON THERE'S TO ATTACH A LIGHT.? HOW ABOUT THE GG&G SINGLE POINT SLING PIECE. WILL IT WORK WITH THE COLLAPSABLE M4 STOCK.? WHAT OTHER COOL GEAR IS AVAILABLE FOR MY M4.? THANKS FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS OR FEEDBACK.

I have the GG&G oversized bolt handle for the M4, and an AccuCam mount with an EoTech 552.

The M4 is pretty heavy for a single-point sling.

The SideArmor components look like they'd be of value for mounting a light, but I am waiting to see what the guys at Mesa Tactical release in January before making a purchase for rails. Their new FCAM system looks like the best of all worlds.

I evaluated the M4 with both the Aimpoint Comp M3 and EOTech red-dot sights, and ended up with the EOTech. For me, it didn't have the tunnel-vision/squint - I am cross-eye dominant and ambidextrious, so a more heads-up sight works better. I also have the Meprolight night-sights retro-fitting my standard Ghost-Ring iron sights for back-up.