New Gun

IowaBoy77

• 2 weeks later...

wondering how that sxs is holding up,i am purchasing one just like it this weekend(i hope).any failures or any thing i should be aware of.how it shoots as far as point of aim vs point of impact,are you satisfied with your purchase? dont mean to pry but really want to know the ins and outs of this particular sxs. all the problems that i hear about them has been the single trigger model,which i am NOT interested in.

finally got that sxs.one day and a box of shells no problem at all,i did notice that the forearm was a little loose,but after some inspection found the screws to be loose.pain in the but to get all that packing grease off of it.already have shot game with it.the barrels are regulated way better than i ever thought they could be.so far this shotgun is exactly what i wanted.thank every one for their info and reviews.:)