Brand New Super Black Eagle 2 Hanging up and ejector problems.... Please help

Ripc

For a Christmas gift to myself I bought a SBE2... The first day I took it out I went duck hunting in South Carolina temperature around 40ish. The first shot using Kent Steel 3inch BB shot the gun hung up. It did not eject the shell all the way out. But I killed the duck.... So I didn't think much of it. Shot a few more times and the gun worked awesome... Next time hunting a week later using Estate 3inch 4shot the gun hung up 2 times out of shooting 7 shots.. Now I just spent a pretty penny on this gun... Shooting it around 20 times and having 5 hang ups or ejecting problems. I either have a lemon or I am a plain idiot and not doing something correctly. I have watched all the video on Benelli on how to assemble the gun. I am just very very disappointed in the gun that I was so excited about getting. Please give me any feedback.

Shooting it around 20 times and having 5 hang ups or ejecting problems.

If 20 times is all that you have shot it I would say you just need to shoot more. Somewhere in the manual it talks about breaking the gun in with some heavy shells. I don't necessarily know that you need heavy loads, but when I first got my M2 it would do similar things as to what you are describing. I took it to the range, put a bit of oil in it, and went through a few rounds of skeet and all was well.

That isn't to say the gun might not have a real issue, but I would put a few more rounds through before calling Benelli CS.