Montefeltro

dooderman

My Story- Just bought my wife a Montefeltro 20g. Nice gun. One small imperfection with the gun though. The back/middle bead is offset and not straight in the rib. There were 3 of these guns in stock at this dealer, 2 on the shelve and one in the box that I bought. All three had this offset back bead. It looks like a manufacturing deal/jigging issue.

I also at the same time bought a Supersport w/ comfortech for myself and the back bead does not do this.

I know you "point" the gun and not "aim" it when shooting but it is on there for a reason I assume and it is crooked. Will this be an issue?

My question- Is this normal, do any of you have same issue with any other Benelli? Am I just being oversensitive with my purchase? What do you guys think? I paid almost 1k for the gun, so need to know the dealio. Thanks!!

Nevermind,

Benelli's customer service ROCKS! I called them and they are taking care of it. I guess it is not a normal thing and the beads should be straight.

All I can say is that they are awesome to work with and all the negative stuff I have read is BULL!!!

I work in the Customer Service field and there efforts was spot on. Thanks to Lauri and George for the help.

They rule!!!