M4 sights

nrh242

I'm looking into sighting options for my m4, I'm sure that this one may have been drivin into the ground, but how about some feedback about preferances and experiences with different sights on your M4s? Pics would be great! I'm thinking about sticking on my eotech, but thought I'd check first...

I'm looking into sighting options for my m4, I'm sure that this one may have been drivin into the ground, but how about some feedback about preferances and experiences with different sights on your M4s? Pics would be great! I'm thinking about sticking on my eotech, but thought I'd check first...

Eotec is to big IMO. I like the big 65moa dot with the small dot in center but the whole case is just to big .

I was looking at the Cmoore red dots but if you find my thread you will see Hookster posted links to others that I have to look into.