M1014

KD6QZX

I am trying to learn all of the offerings on the M1014. I understand there are 2 or 3 different variations of this gun(limited edtion with flag, 1103 and 1107). I want to be able to have the collapsable stock added on as well as a standard straight stock(read as quallifying as a CALIFORNIA shotgun). Ability to add a mag extention tube. Will the Limited edition do this as well as the 1107 and 1103? :confused:

[ 07-09-2005, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: KD6QZX ]

the limited edition 11701 is the strongest version of them all,,,the barrell with its fixed choke does very well,,check some past magazine gun test to verify this ,,,,the stock is not collapsible,,but,,it can be machined to do so,,I've own my M1014 since jan 2003,,,,,,,,there is nothing but positive action out of that weapon,,,,the M1014s are at $200-$400 lower price than in the past,,so nows a good time too get one,,the standard stock is avaliabe plus other options,,,)))))))))))M1014((((((((((( :cool:

Originally posted by M1014:

the limited edition 11701 is the strongest version of them all,,,the barrell with its fixed choke does very well,,check some past magazine gun test to verify this...

Oh Mother Mary. Get the facts from the maker. Want to be able to change bbl. chokes? Get the M4S90 (any serial # model). Want to add a telestock? Get the #11707 M4S90. Want to believe the hype? Get the M1014.

Call or email Benelli customer service. Only way to be sure.

hey Red Cobra,,,I like to keep it as practical as possible and still enjoy the weapon ,,,currently it has a telescopic stock,,,3m nonslip tape on the smooth top of the forends and a good sling,,,the only things left are a heatshield,,and oversize carrier release button,,,and scope,,that would round off the weapon.When my pic host gets fixed I'll post some pics,,,till then fire away------------------------M1014 :cool: