M4 H2O: NP3-coated M4 Tactical with skeleton stock from Benelli

LeoAtrox

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly what I was thinking, especially concerning the 922r compliant parrts. Far as I'm aware Benelli OEM parts are imported.

Assembling stateside with OEM (imported) parts does not pass 922r muster. Benelli has to be using aftermarket US made components!

I hope the collapsible stock is the same one they've been using. Anyone have any insight/thoughts?

Exactly what I was thinking, especially concerning the 922r compliant parrts. Far as I'm aware Benelli OEM parts are imported.

Assembling stateside with OEM (imported) parts does not pass 922r muster. Benelli has to be using aftermarket US made components!

MAYBE, JUST MAYBE this is why kip (cleefurd/carrier comp) has been so busy!

Where did you order yours? I asked four or five local places in town and have gotten exactly zero answers?!
I had asked around as well and didn't get much help (even Bud's online). Ended up going to a local gun shop (Wilcox in Newport News, Virginia) and he ordered one for me. He called me to make sure it was the correct part number 11711. Benelli says it is about 60 days until delivery. We'll see.

I had asked around as well and didn't get much help (even Bud's online). Ended up going to a local gun shop (Wilcox in Newport News, Virginia) and he ordered one for me. He called me to make sure it was the correct part number 11711. Benelli says it is about 60 days until delivery. We'll see.

congrats and good luck! Post up pictures when you get it

Do you pay upon ordering or at the time of delivery? I'd like to order now and have 60 days to cushion my bank account for the hit that its going to take for this purchase.