Nordic magazine clamp fitment issues...

Kindanutz

I have a benelli nova tactical with ghost ring sights that I wanted to add a couple accessories to...

I purchased a Nordic +2 mag extension and Nordic mag clamp with rail... The mag tube extension is top notch fit and finish but the mag clamp doesn't seem to fit right... When tightening down the two halves it starts to bend the mag tube extension up towards the barrel... It seems like the mag tube and barrel diameter on the clamp are perfect but the distance between the two is incorrect...

Anybody ever have this issue?...

Did I get the wrong model mag tube clamp from Nordic or is it one-size-fits all?...

Should I get a another brand or machine this one??...

The purpose of this clamp with rail, besides extension support was to mount a streamlight tlr-2s with pressure switch...

And for the guys with novas and Nordic mag tube extensions, what do you guys use for mag clamps...??... Recommendations and advice are welcome from all...

Thanks fellas...

Have you tried contacting Nordic Components about this? Their web site doesn't list a +2 extension for the Nova/Supernova. I don't think the clamps they offer are a "universal" fit so it's possible you could have the wrong clamp or even the wrong tube. I'd try calling them if it were me. Let us know how you make out.

Have you tried contacting Nordic Components about this? Their web site doesn't list a +2 extension for the Nova/Supernova. I don't think the clamps they offer are a "universal" fit so it's possible you could have the wrong clamp or even the wrong tube. I'd try calling them if it were me. Let us know how you make out.

http://www.cactustactical.com/osc/nordic-components-benelli-nova-beretta-magazine-extensions-p-1224.html

I called Nordic and they don't really have a fix... They say they are planning on producing different clamps for different individual setups, but not any time soon... As of this point Nordic is telling me that they have received many complaints of issues with benelli and their clamp... They mentioned they would give me a refund if I wanted...

I asked if they could recommend a clamp that would fit properly and they said to try Mesa tactical... Anybody using a Mesa clamp...? More specifically a Mesa clamp on a nova using a Nordic extension?...

I don't know if I should return it and go with something else or machine this one to fit...

Any advice would be welcome... Thanks

Nordic does produce an extension specifically for the nova/super nova/beretta... It can be found on cactus tacticals website... I tried to post a link but the post wouldn't come thru...

I called Nordic and they don't really have a fix... They say they are planning on producing different clamps for different individual setups, but not any time soon... As of this point Nordic is telling me that they have received many complaints of issues with benelli and their clamp... They mentioned they would give me a refund if I wanted... I asked if they could recommend a clamp that would fit properly and they said to try Mesa tactical... Anybody using a Mesa clamp...? More specifically a Mesa clamp on a nova using a Nordic extension?...

I don't know if I should return it and go with something else or machine this one to fit...

Any advice would be welcome...

Well, seems after I spoke to nordic on the phone last week, they have been working on a fix... Ryan, one of their customer service reps, gave me a call today saying that they have a nova tactical in house and modified one of their clamps to fit to their test gun perfectly.... Ryan has been an absolute pleasure to deal with... Last week when I first called, I left a message for him as he was away... Surprisingly I got a call from him same day while he was at shot show... Now that's customer service!!... Not only have they set the bar for product quality, but also for customer service

Hopefully everything works out when the clamp makes it here... I will keep you guys updated...

Thanks

• 1 year later...
Ding ding ding!!!... We have a winner... Seems the mossberg modified clamp made by Nordic is the one that fits the nova and supernova... I am very impressed with the customer service and products from Nordic... I am definatly a customer for life...

The Nordic clamp on my Benelli M2 does the same thing, it bends the magazine extension tube upwards towards the barrel. I am using a Nordic +5 extension tube.

• 11 months later...