WTB: M4 Collapsible stock

texas_m4

NOT willing to pay stratospheric prices. I know that LE and MIL get them for ~150, but I am aware that buying one as a regular civvie is going to up the price, and I'm fine with that, but not the gag inducing prices I see listed on Gunbroker and other sites.

I do have the 11707, so I know the stock (#70085) is compatible with my gun. I live in College Station, TX.

Thanks in advance to any potential sellers!

NOT willing to pay stratospheric prices. I know that LE and MIL get them for ~150, but I am aware that buying one as a regular civvie is going to up the price, and I'm fine with that, but not the gag inducing prices I see listed on Gunbroker and other sites.

I do have the 11707, so I know the stock (#70085) is compatible with my gun. I live in College Station, TX.

Thanks in advance to any potential sellers!

LOL good luck!

I am military. Where can I get one for ~150? Thanks!

That would be "military" as in USMC Systems Command, etc, not "military" as in special deal for Sgt Jones.

I guess there is no harm in the OPs post, but kinda like saying, "I know a Ferrari is expensive, but I'm NOT willing to pay the going rate." Good luck. Maybe if you wait awhile they'll become less expensive, but until then why would anyone sell one below market value?

Even if similar stocks pop up everywhere domestically such as the mesa urbino whatever . IMO the factory 3stage original collaps's will never flow into our country unless headed for le and military locations.

New legislation considered.

In as much as I would like to see people who want one ,get it I also want to see mine remain in somewhat high demand. Can my non expert opinion be that far off? How they could not see these stocks as the polar opposite of the common enthusiast , sporting SG stock coming from over seas I can't imagine. Now if benelli makes them here than i guess there is not much more to wonder about .

Edited by mike4