Benelli Prices? Anyone see the jump?

daniel333

So I just looked at the Benelli homepage and saw the M4 (standard pistol grip) went from $1599 to $1899 MSRP. Thats insane!!!!!!!!!! A $300 increase!?!?! Looks like they added the H2O pics and a few NFA M4's. So I guess our M4's went up in value? How long until they're going for $1900 new on Gun Broker?

Looks like the other Benelli guns went up too!

I would venture to say that we will see the new prices as soon as dealers order new stock. I have been told that authorized Benelli dealers have price caps that they can sell a weapon for. So if you see an authorized dealer’s price go up then you know everyone else will follow right along.

I think there is some confusion about the prices being discussed here....Benelli does not regulate anything about what dealers sell guns for. they do have a MAP policy that suggests the prices in which the guns are advertised for--just as many other companies in firearms do.

as far as what you are seeing online, that is MSRP pricing, which is typically not what you would end up paying. just like on a car, its a fictional number, that unless supply is incredibly behind, is typically the ceiling for prices. in 2011 the MSRP on an M4 was-$1799, i know this because i am reading it from my benelli issued dealer workbook. in 2012 the MSRP is $1899. Yes it has gone up by $100, and being a dealer I believe i can safely assume i know why- because they are in tight supply. Now i wont discuss margins, or dealer prices, but I have no issue at all with the increase to MSRP-which again is a fictional number. I know if you shop around you can get them for much less than MSRP, and at the same actual purchase prices as in 2011.

I was told by an authorized Benelli dealer not that long ago that Benelli does not allow them to sell their m4 sbs above a certain price. This came up after I was telling him I had been looking for another for my brother and I was glad to see they had the model #11724 for $1865 and in stock, since they were selling for $3000-3500 everywhere else online. He told me that Benelli would not let him sell them for those prices. He said that he got a shipment of 14 of them less than a week ago and that he only had three left. He sold all of them in one week.

Edited by rhane71