New thread?.

Oufly2

So I'm new here, posted two new threads several hours ago and they never showed up. what gives? No E-mails, no nothing.

In my case, if I include a link, it is intercepted and never sees the light of day.

Might be the combination of the # of posts and length of time on the board.

I think the issue is if you use the icon bar above to add pictures. I type in the [ img ] [ / img ] tag manually and just copy and paste the URL in.

If I click to add a picture, and it displays the picture here in the text box, it gets sent to moderator heck and never gets posted.

I host my pictures on photobucket rather than using the annoying hosting service here. The pictures are too small and drive me insane when I'm viewing the site from my eyephone.

I think the issue is if you use the icon bar above to add pictures. I type in the [ img ] [ / img ] tag manually and just copy and paste the URL in.

If I click to add a picture, and it displays the picture here in the text box, it gets sent to moderator heck and never gets posted.

I host my pictures on photobucket rather than using the annoying hosting service here. The pictures are too small and drive me insane when I'm viewing the site from my eyephone.

Thats strange because I did not use the photo link, just copied and pasted the direct link from photo bucket. It doesn't seem to want to work for me.

I was wondering the same thing. Two days ago posted up for sale my benelli m4 factory full length mag tube and have still yet to see the post get approved and posted. I guess I'll just try again and again till up pops up.

LOL, it certainly is there now, actually two times. :D

LOL, it certainly is there now, actually two times. :D

Yeah I posted it without the picture links. And then went back and was hit reply to add pics to a separate post and for some reason it edited the main post instead. It added pics and removed text. Went back and edited the main post and put the info back in and then it looks like it saved it without any info at all. And now I don't see and edit button for that post. So just made a new one. It seems like I can post without any links or photos and it will work. Then I have to go back in and edit the post to add images and links. I haven't tried to reply to that second post as I don't want it to edit it again. Serious issues with these forums.

Well now it looks like both threads I posted are blank. I guess thats why this forum lacks people. They are probably sick of posts not working and just don't come here anymore.

+1

I'm new here but probably won't last long if these kind of errors continue. It's frustrating to peck out a long post only to have it disappear into cyberspace.