Benelli M4 made in Italy 11707 NP3 coated here in the U.S. turns into a 11711

heckler&kochp2000

Benelli m4 italian made 11707 NP3 coated here in the states turns into a 11711 !Look at the sticker i have talked to someone (no names) and said they know that the Benelli 11707 were coated here in The U.S. with NP3 coating .

(my picture confirms it all 11707 under the 11711 sticker)

all EYE/talian made parts I do believe that is the way around the 922r:cool:[ATTACH=CONFIG]1337[/ATTACH]

EXAMPLE OF REMANUFACTURING BELOW:

Remanufacturing by recoating of worn engine parts; many engine parts, components are large and expensive and after a period of use become worn. An example of such a part is the engine block, in particular the cylinder engine bores, which must withstand explosions during piston firing. Instead of disposing of large engine blocks, remanufacturing has resulted in re-use of the parts by coating them with ****** transferred wire arc spraying (PTWA) Caterpillar known for manufacturing very large industrial trucks and machinery has started such remanufacturing programs of equipment parts using PTWA, resulting in a greener environment. Remanufacturing by recoating of parts is also very popular in the aircraft field, the geothermal pipe field and the automotive engine field.

Edited by heckler&kochp2000
Remanufacturing 11707

EXAMPLE OF REMANUFACTURING BELOW:

Remanufacturing by recoating of worn engine parts; many engine parts, components are large and expensive and after a period of use become worn. An example of such a part is the engine block, in particular the cylinder engine bores, which must withstand explosions during piston firing. Instead of disposing of large engine blocks, remanufacturing has resulted in re-use of the parts by coating them with ****** transferred wire arc spraying (PTWA) Caterpillar known for manufacturing very large industrial trucks and machinery has started such remanufacturing programs of equipment parts using PTWA, resulting in a greener environment. Remanufacturing by recoating of parts is also very popular in the aircraft field, the geothermal pipe field and the automotive engine field.

Edited by heckler&kochp2000

With a collapsible stock and NP3 coating? Where?

I didn't say with a telescoping stock or NP3 coating, I said TWO hi-cap semi-auto TACTICAL shotguns with suitable rails which are not inferior and requiring replacement (and with PG stock, 3 check riser pieces, and 3 different LOP butt pads). The FN SLP is equivalent to the M4 Benelli, and if I did 4473s I would have gotten two for the amount I have in ONE M4 (and not be the least be concerned with 922r compliance). Plus the 22" FN SLP is an EIGHT round magazine, not seven.

• 2 weeks later...