WTB: Benelli Supernova Factory +2 Extension

Adame24

Hi, call jay at bear arms in kent washington...i bought one for my super nova that should be here in a few weeks...it`s oem $120:00 shipped with all the parts ...253 / 630/ 8053 as of last week he had 2 black...and 1 camo...good luck,they are going for $165+ at auction when you can find them...get lucky and buy it!!!

Robby

It`s almost impossible to find these since they stopped importating them 4 years a go...glad i could help!!

Robby p.s, when you figure the proper length of the new spring...please post the lenght of the spring. Does the end cap just clamp on the extension...i have not un packed mine cause my gun is still weeks away!!!

The tension from the spring just holds the cap in place, It's kinda hooky, but it works.

I'll update when I find the proper length. I've heard that if you get it right that you can actually get 7 rounds of 2.75'' shells in the magazine. It's pretty sweet.

It`s almost impossible to find these since they stopped importating them 4 years a go...glad i could help!!

Robby p.s, when you figure the proper length of the new spring...please post the lenght of the spring. Does the end cap just clamp on the extension...i have not un packed mine cause my gun is still weeks away!!!

I can measure the cut length of the spring

from that kit on mine when I get home. Capacity increased by 3 for me to 7 + 1.

that works for me...is it working the way you want cycling...does it look great...better than the after market extensions...did you tie the barrel to the extension or leave it seperate...

p.s...it seems that the spring should extend about 12 inches past the extension before you close it up... just fyi..thanks again robby

Edited by mossad
more info...

that works for me...is it working the way you want cycling...does it look great...better than the after market extensions...did you tie the barrel to the extension or leave it seperate...

p.s...it seems that the spring should extend about 12 inches past the extension before you close it up... just fyi..thanks again robby

Mine is cut 11" longer than the end of the magazine tube before adding the extension, which extends 5" past the muzzle. The extension comes with a threaded ring and the assembly replaces the stock end cap. I do use the magazine support clamp that is included. As mentioned before, with that spring length the total magazine capacity increases to 7 2 3/4" shells...even the Federal LE 00 buck shells that are reported to be longer than some others.

For a law that's never had one documented case of enforcement, 922r has to be the biggest joke in history. Even the BATF will tell you different things on different days with different agents. My Super Nova Tactical isn't compliant and I'm not worried in the least.